- Hans Roemer - 'Bavarian Spring Flowers'
- Annual General Meeting
- Paul Spriggs - 'A Grand Tour - the Rock Gardens of the Czech Republic'
- Julia Corden - Scotland - 'Wengen & the Bernese Oberland Area of Switzerland - High European Flora'
- Jim Jermyn - Scotland - 'Primulas Old & New'
- Howard Wills - UK - 'Exhibiting at RHS Flower Shows'
- VIRAGS Picnic & Plant Auction
- Chris Gardener - UK - 'The Flora of the Silk Road'
- Plant Sale
- Laura Caddy - UBC - 'The E.H. Lohbrunner Alpine Garden, UBC'
- Members' Photo Show
- VIRAGS Christmas Party
- Dr. Tony Rezniek - Collectors' Plants: Why a Botanist Chooses to Grow Certain Plants
- Jiri Papousek from the Czech Republic - Growing Alpines in the Czech Garden
- Alan McMurtrie -Magical Canadian-Bred Reticulata Iris
- Bert Hendriksen - Cacti for the rock garden
- Ken Marr, Curator of Botany, RBC Museum - New Plant Discoveries from Northern BC Alpine
- Philip MacDougall Polygonatums and Epimediums
- Joe Harvey - Fern Propagation.
- Ty Danylchuk - Building a crevice garden in a trough.
- Jacq Bradbury - Preparing your plants for the spring show
- Lloyd Gilmore:Cultivation of Dwarf Rhododendrons
- Mike Kintgen: Searching for Plants in Some of the Most Beautiful Places Around the World
- Adrian Hutchison: Wildflowers in the Dolomites
- Todd Boland: Spring in the Pyrenees
- Malcolm MacGregor: Rock Gardening: What's a Heaven For?
- Paul Spriggs: What's in the mix - Understanding rock garden soils
- Janice Currie: A Garden of South African Impressions
- U.K. sempervivum specialist Howard Wills at the Christmas party
- Hans Roemer: Alpine Plants in the Southern Canadian Rockies
- Jay Akerley North American Cordillera Plants for the B.C. Garden
- David Sellars: The Joy of Sax: Saxifrages in the rock garden
- Andree Connell: Cyclamen, Know 'em, grow 'em, sow 'em
- Pam Eveleigh: Modern Plant Hunting
- Agnes Lynn: Local Wildflowers at Your Feet
- Paul Spriggs: Searching for Lewisia tweedyi
Hans Roemer - growing bulbs in pots
Maedythe Martin - growing and flowering hepaticas in pots
Paul Spriggs - constructing a container crevice garden
- John Fitch Professor Emeritus, UVic: What's in a Name? Latin and Greek in our Names for Wildflowers
- Bill McMillan: Selected Gardens and Birds of Southern England and the Scilly Isles
- Erica Wheeler from the Herbarium Dept., Royal BC Museum: Alliums
- Kenton Seth Caucasus and Crevices; from Georgia to the Garden: Planthunting in the Greater Caucasus
and what those environments mean for inviting those plants home
- Gordon Murray: Trilliums, an Accidental Science
- Agnes Lynn: Some Favourite Gems from the Olympics
- Paul Spriggs: The Art of the Crevice Garden and a Report on the Czech International Rock Garden Conference
- Philip MacDougall: Yunnan
- Agnes Lynn: Flora of the San Juan Ridge
- Janice Currie: Tripping with the Czech Republic's Best Rock and Alpine Gardeners
- Chris Chadwell Paradise on Earth: The Beautiful Rock Garden Plants of Kashmir
- Andy MacKinnon: Adaptations of Life in The Alpine
- Ian Efford: New Zealand Alpines, A Failure in Planning
- Jeff De Jong: Trough Love
- Rex Murfitt: Waterperry Gardens
- Zdenek Zvolanek - Daphnes
- Diane Whitehead - Spring in Namaqualand, the Karoo, and Western Australia
- David Sellars - Chaos in the Rock Garden: Putting Theory into Practice
- Ken Marr -Botanizing in the Altai Mountains and Far Eastern Russia
- Grahame Ware of Owl and Stump Rare Plants Roscoea: Robust Renegade of the Ginger Family
- Harvey Wrightman of Wrightman Alpines in Ontario - Clay/Crevice: New techniques for new plants
- Kristl Walek of Gardens North, Seeds for the World Woodland Wildflowers of Eastern Canada
- Paul Spriggs: A Great Scot: David Douglas, The Man, The Legend and his Plants
- Philip MacDougall: Roadside Anatolia
- Richard Fraser - Helleboreganza
- Philip MacDougall - Araucariana - Why don't we grow Philesea magellanica?
- Grahame Ware - Mukdenia rossii- A Saxifrage Relative with Oomph!
- Ron Long - Pink Mountain Revisited -The Conservation Crisis that No One is Aware of
- Janice Currie - A Plant Lover's Photo Shoot of New Zealand's Most Famous Public and Private Gardens
- Brenda Costanzo - Native Plants
- Bill Terry - The Perfect Garden: Plant Hunting in Tibet
- Richard Hebda - Galanthus
- Judith McLauchlan - An Australian Spring
- Brian Rogers: The Gardens of Government House
- Paul Spriggs: Lessons from Crete
- Bill Barker's slides organized by John Sheridan: a wilderness ecotourist visit to Chris Czajkowski near Tweedsmuir Park.
- Gordon MacKay: Dwarf Conifers: The Backbone of the Rock Garden
- John Sheridan - Remembering Pamela Dalziel
- John Sheridan - A Further Foray into VIRAGS History
- Rotating Workshops
- Rex Murfitt: How to divide plants and plant them on
- Rodger Whitlock: How to clean seeds
- Daphne Guernsey: How to sow different seeds
- Pam Eveleigh - Tibetan Primulas
- Linda Verbeek - Western Alpines
- Yvonne Rorison - Schezuan and Yunnan, China
- Hans Roemer - Climate and Plant Choices
- Rodger Whitlock - Hepaticas
- Carmen Varcoe - Plant Expedition to Bhutan
- Brian White - Vietnam's Plants from the Backwoods
- Claire Cockcroft - Plants of Crete
- Richard Hebda -The Colchicums: Naked Ladies and Naked Boys
- Sean Hogan - Plants of the Sierras
- Rex Murfitt - Myth Busting
- Johanna Piltzer - Growing Alpines
- David Sellars - Following in the Footsteps of Reginald Farrer in the Dolomites
- Mark Turner - Plants of the North Cascades
- Henrik Zetterlund - Corydalis